Our new arrival is Kristi (T-Man's sister). She has joined us for the Summer and we've already put her to work watching kids :) well not intentionally, Letty is monopolizing her time. We are excited that she is here to work/intern and spent time with our family. We hope she enjoys it!
A few weeks ago my friend Randi came over and took pictures of Letty and K. It was such a fun experience and the most carefree photo shot I've had. She came to our home and took pictures as Letty played and went about life, it was very nice. Here are some of those pics:





4 comments:
WOW! What beautiful pictures! Where do I sign up?
love the picts, Randi did a great job!
Hi Lovell family! I was so excited to come across you blog address, when I acciendtly came across Erin mcspaddens blog. You new little one is adorable and of course Letty is still as cute as can be. I seriously miss watching her and hearing her sweet little voice. S, you need to email me and give me the details on your new little one. I'd love to hear from you! loribarney@gmail.com
Those pics are amazing! Randi sure has an eye for detail! I'm excited that you have a blog now. I will get you added.
Your little baby is soooo adorable. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment