10. Swimming at the Y
9. Going on some fun family/friend hikes (Celeste, our excursion is one of my favorite)
8. Couer d’ Alene (swimming at the lake, playing in the park, and enjoying downtown)
7. Watching fireworks from our roof
6. The view from Mt. Spokane
5. Sliverwood
4. Green Bluff in the fall
3. Sledding in the winter/picnicking in the summer right in our own backyard (we have loved our first home)
2. Riverfront Park( the carousel in particular) it is Letty’s all time favorite thing to do, she really will do just about anything for a ride on the carousel.
1. Living in the mountains! The feeling of camping in our own yard., having a view from every window, the smell of pine trees, opening our front door and enjoying the vista. (ok that as technically more than one things but hey, this is my blog and I make the rules!)
A few words to our Friends: Many of these things we have enjoyed in your company. Thanks for making memories with us! Thanks for the love and support you have shown us. We can never adequately express what it meant to have you stand by us as we went through the loss of our Isaac. I don’t know what we would do without you. We love you!
We are excited to start something new in our lives but are still sad about leaving here. We have had a lot of first here. This is our first home with all of the memories that go along with that. My Letty babe leaned to walk in this house (sniff, sniff), she has grown up so much. It’s hard to leave a place you love! Maybe one day our path will lead us back here.
Here our some pics from our favorite things:



5 comments:
We will really miss you guys. Tim thank you for being such a great Home Teacher to us. Sharla you are such a sweetheart and I wish we had more time to get to know each other. Your daughter's are so gorgeous!
YES! We made it on the list like 3 times!! The roof, the carousel, the hike past the look-out with Tim running back down the mountain to drive the car up to us (and we were prego too, but didn't know it!)!
We love and adore your family. We are excited for this new phase in your life. You are always a phone call away.
Oh, something that could have made it on your list- probably like number 97 or something- Sitting in church with the Osborns (pre-David) and having Celeste bring Colette toys to play with. Not exactly reverent, but Celeste felt like she was helping. Now she sees how much of a distraction she was!
We are going to get together before you leave! Even if it ends up being Carl's Jr. and Riverfront park! But, camping would be amazing!
(World's Longest Comment)- Ben said I should have just called you. I said having a long comment was way cooler than a phone call!
What a great list! I've grown up here and I'm not sure I've done all those things, thanks for the ideas! Your family is so cute. Thank goodness for the world of blogs so that we can keep in touch. Let me know if you need any help with moving stuff!
So I am finally leaving a comment so you have my blog address. I love that top ten list I am definatly going to have to do some of those things this summer. We need to get together next week to make bows it will be so fun!
which number are we going to do before you go?
Post a Comment