Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sitting, Swimming, and Mud Pie!

Okay these things have nothing in common but I thought it sounded more interesting put all together like that.

Gracie has enjoyed sitting up by herself. She falls over occasionally but is happy to sit and play, she’s growing up so fast! Since she’s been three months old she has tried to sit up (what an ab workout) mind you she only has rolled over a few times but hey, why not do things in a different order.

(Notice the boxes in the background)

Colette passed her swim lessons and was cleared to advance to the next level. The only thing she needs to work on is putting her face in the water. She will do it but she really doesn’t like it. It will give us something to work on. She was really excited about "Popsicle day" which was the last day of classes. She was the only one who shared one half of her twin pop with her mom :)

I had a girls night last at Red Robbin where we devoured a gigantic piece of mud pie.


Hungry mama's!

6 comments:

Luke and Mel said...

I didn't realize she was sitting up! Fun, fun. That mud pie looks so good I think we should split another one! Thanks again. It was much needed.

Valerie said...

Will you send me the RR pictures? I totally should have brought my camera. Thanks for an awesome time! I can't believe Kendra's sitting up already!

Chriss said...

kendra...you're on my gift list too. i'm so behind. That's awesome she's sitting up already!!!

Celeste said...

I wish Lucy would just sit and play. I seriously want to know what is up with learning to roll and crawl before just sitting in one spot!!

Melanie said...

Sharla it's Melanie. Thanks for the girl's night. Your girls are adorable. Good luck in Utah.

Windybrook Spinner said...

Good luck with packing and moving. It's such a headache and I've never had to move more than a few miles before. Congrats to Gracie on sitting up. Tater is still just squirming around.