Letty started her first day of Preschool on Thursday. She was so excited and told me when I picked her up that she was so happy she could go to school now. I found her waiting for me barefoot, so the teacher told me I needed to have a little talk with her. I asked her why she didn't have her shoes on and she informed me that her "feet were hot." It completely reminded me of something I would have done as a kid. I hope she keeps up her enthusiasm for school.
T-man has been busy with his orientation. He had a really good time on his rafting trip. So far, his team seems to be great and he is impressed with the program and the caliber of the people.
We are still disorganized! We are basically living out of boxes. We won't be able to unpack more until after the 6th. I feel so out of touch with friends and even family. I think it's going to take us a while to get our act together. I miss you all.
To back up a little bit: We had a great trip to Lake Powell. I got to practice water skiing which hasn't happened in quite a while. T-man enjoyed wake boarding. Gracie and Letty enjoyed playing in the water. Good times with family!
That's our latest in a nut shell. I love that blogging exsists, don't you?
Just a few extra pics.
10 comments:
Oh, so sad you guys are gone. Letty looks so cute and sassy on her first day of school. Getting unpacked is no fun hope you can get it feeling like home soon.
Cute pics! Letty looks so ready for school. Living out of boxes are no fun at all, but at least it's temporary. We miss you guys!
I so wish we could have come to Lake Powell. Just not meant to be. At least we'll see you guys this weekend. Yea!
Sharla, why are our lives so similar? Sharing living spaces with family, living out of boxes, storing most of your stuff and living on the basics, crazy kids trying to adjust to new life adventures, husbands starting school/new job. I want to cry with you. This is a crazy part of life, but will be worth it shortly. We will adjust!
It's good to hear you made it and that life is progressing. I feel your pain on the box living - we've been there too. I miss you. Can't wait for the 5 years to be up so we can have our retreat!
That shoe thing makes me laugh!!! She was always the first person to ditch her shoes at church. It is annoying when your feet get hot. Miss you guys!!
Sharla, I am so glad that you enjoyed Lake Powell, we miss you up here in Spokane, but I am so glad things are going well in Provo! Tell Tim good luck with school and I wish you luck unpacking. NOt my favorite thing to do, so I can totally empathize with you!
love this blog...so much fun watching your family's adventures!
I miss you. I hope you can email me back and send me a picture. I'm going to start preschool too just before we get back from the beach. I wish I could be there to play with you and Kendra. I'll call you on the phone some time.
Love, Lilly
We miss you guys. Lilly would have kept going with her comment but I had to cut her off. I told her she could tell her the rest later. Good luck getting settled.
Post a Comment