Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Love My Lips"

I love my lips, I love my lips, I loooooove my lips!

Lips, fangs, whatever... Letty loves these wax lips. She had to have the ones with "teeth"


L-"what are those called again?"
S-"fangs"
L- Oh yeah....FANGS! Don't I look scary.
S-Yeah, real scary... :)

I love the conversations I have with her.

On a different note. I just have to say that Gracie and Letty were made to be sisters. They absolutely adore each other. It is such a symbiotic relationship. Letty loves to perform and entertain, and Gracie loves the attention. Gracie laughs harder and longer for Letty than anyone else. I love that they love each other!

You can't tell here but they are having one of their daily laugh sessions.


Gracie loves the grass. I took her out for a bit while I was picking peaches. She was having such a great time I ran in to get my camera.
Classic expression.


5 comments:

Luke and Mel said...

I told you it's awesome when they start playing together. Cool picture with the green leaf. You need to come visit and teach me how to do cool stuff too!

Unknown said...

Cute Gracie and Letty too. I love those lips!

Renee' P said...

Very cute pics. I love black and white with the leaves partly green. Your girls are sure growing up. I can't believe how much Gracie has grown.
It seems that you are settling in very nicely in your new home.
Miss you!

Celeste said...

Why did we have to move a mile away from the house that you USED to live in?! I miss you too, so I am totally stoked that you posted these cute stories and pictures!

It's so nice to have siblings play nice!

Parke Family said...

What cute girls. Girls are so fun, especially sister who get along. What was I thinking? I should have gotten in touch with you when I was in Utah. It would have been so fun. Next time for sure. We might be coming around Thanksgiving.