On Friday I had interviews in Phoenix with Honeywell Corp (they make thermostats, jets, bullet-proof vests, Prestone, and a number of other seemingly unrelated items). We spent Thursday night with Cayenne and Mark and got to see their new home for the first time. They were nice enough to let Letty stayed with them while S, Gracie and I flew to Phoenix. Honeywell Corp was gracious enough to fly us all there. While I interviewed and took a tour of several factories with other job candidates, a local realtor hauled the rest of the family around Phoenix. Kendra was quite a trooper throughout the 6+ hours in the car, not to mention the plane ride. We had an hour break before we went to dinner at the VERY nice home of a BYU alumnus and Senior VP of HR. By the end of the night we were exhausted mentally and physically. We had two early flights which gave us a cumulative of 8 hours of sleep between two days. We were ready and excited to get home to see Letty.
Just a couple of fun pictures that have nothing to do with the topic of the blog:
Laundry fun...
Wedged
4 comments:
I hope the interviews went well. It was fun to have Letty and to get to spend some time with you and S too. Love ya!
Good update! You might as well get the busiest semester out of the way first! Glad you guys are holding up well!
Curly is the cutest baby I have ever seen!
Post a Comment