We had a lovely Easter and pre Easter hunt (it was geared towards younger kids) a bit disappointing but Letty didn't seem to mind. She did mind the Easter Bunny, not a big fan. We also found housing for the Summer!! Yeah the end of a very long hunt. We will be residing on the Upper West Side of Manhattan for three months. We are excited! T-man only has one more final and one more presentations and then we are school free for a few months.
Beware Easter pictures to follow:
Our praying Bunny!

Why can't I dye my hand?

Not the bunny Letty was afraid of.
5 comments:
I love the "praying bunny." Too cute!!
Hey guys! Happy Easter to you!
I recently went private on my blog, so please send me your email addy so I can add you to view it. If you'd like?
rsp80@yahoo.com
The girl's are so beautiful! Glad to see that they had a good Easter.
Love,
Renee'
Yeah for finding a place to live this summer!
I can't believe how old Collette is! She looks SOO grown up with that short hair!
Thanks for the fun Easter pics!
We're guilty of doing the egg pick up for the Primary Hunt too. We hid a few in the bushes for the older kids. I love that last picture. Such pretty girls.
Yeah! Manhattan! We have friends that live on the upper west side. I think he is the bishop of the spanish branch their. Fun people! Your girls are sooo beautiful. We are coming to Utah end of june - will you be gone? Miss you Sharla!
Post a Comment