School is out, which mean lots of trips. We just got back from a quick trip ID, partly business for T-man and fun for us. Although as we were just pulling into the driveway Gracie threw up all over herself and car seat, thank heavens we didn't have to endure it and I could just stick her in the tub. What a welcome... "Hi, Gracie just threw up! I'll be right back" Right after that T-man found Letty (who had been jumping on a trampoline sitting uncharacteristically very still on a mat. Letty announced "Dad I didn't get to the bathroom in time" Man, all within a matter of a few minutes, crazy kids! After that the rest of the trip was great! This weekend K-Rae graduated with her Bachelor degree, congrats! For Christmas we received "Wicked" tickets which we redeemed yesterday with T-man's famly in SLC; awesome musical! We highly recommend it. Tomorrow we leave for CA for a week and a half, yeah!
2 comments:
Love your hair!
I love your hair too! I'm totally jealous of you! I would love to see Wicked!!! Have fun in California!!
Post a Comment