A day after returning home T-man left to go on a rafting trip for school ( I know it sounds very scholarly right?) T's mom and sisters all gathered at our apartment for some fun girly time and then his mom and I drove up to ID and T joined us a couple of days later. We were glad to be in a place where we could enjoy some nature and get some good quality outdoor time.
Our trip to Yellowstone with T man's parents.
On the way down we were pulled over and had to wait for about 10 min. There was a huge bike race going on (uphill), so we enjoyed the stream for a minute.
Good times! It's fun to be around family and friends.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a fun summer! Those girls are too cute is Lettie starting Kindergarten? Haylee starts in about two weeks they are getting so big.
Good to have you back. I'm not surprised you miss NYC. It sounds like you had such a great experience there. See you soon!
Yeah, I'm so glad you are back...but still full of adventures! i've missed you guys.
Post a Comment