This last week we have had lots of cousin fun! We are so sad Curly and Lou are moving, but we will still manage to get together I'm sure (we have to). We also got to see Kranzie and her kids and Aunt Pika joined us as well. We all got together for $2 day at the Dinosaur museum, it was worth going for $2 but the crowd was insane.

Curly came for a sleep over (they stayed up until 10, yikes).

Gracie here reminded me so much of Letty when she was little. Letty calls that doll Isaac.

Gracie and Lou

These are awesome kitty hats that Kranzie made for the cousins. Thanks, you are amazing! I'm sad I don't have any pics of all of the kids at the dino museum. (Letty was being a kitty in the pic)

Mom, rewind 20 some years... does this not look like the outfits I wore when I was little?

Story time with Grandma W.

Yum, yummy.
1 comment:
I have to say that you take some of the best pictures. You should think about becoming pro at it. In the future of course. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment