Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To the Top!

A couple of weeks ago T's parents were in town so for an activity we hiked up to the Y.





Grandma, Grandpa, J, T with sleepy Gracie and Letty.



T's Parents so nicely took our girls home and we continued up the mountain to the Top! It was a little steep at the end but it was nice to know we can still hike a little bit (although we were exhausted when we got home). We both decided it was pre-Letty since we last went on a hike alone.




Letty's school had their annual fund raiser Fall Festival, which she had been looking forward to for weeks (she is sitting with a friend from her class).




They had lots of cheap fun things to do.


Why couldn't I get my face painted too?

This last Saturday I got to take Letty on a date. It was super fun and we enjoyed a movie at the dollar theater.
Family Home Evening fun! Just above this park is another play area and when we got there it was swarming with a Singles Ward party. It made us feel a little old with our kids but very happy not to be in their shoes.




The view from the Park we were at for FHE.

Provo is so pretty!!





Just for fun...

Letty 2 years old


Gracie 20 months

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I love the picture of Gracie totally zonked in the carrier!

Unknown said...

Fun hiking! Good job making it to the top. I am not sure if I can still do that.

K-Rae said...

Thanks for the pictures! Gracie is looking so grown up! I love fall in Provo when the mountains look like they are on fire. Things are barely starting to change here.

The Darringtons said...

The pictures were great. Your girls are so darn cute. We wish we were closer so I could take them off your hands and they could play with their cousins. We are really missing fall colors so thanks for the pictures.