We have had a lovely weekend full of family time. Friday we decided to take the girls roller skating. It was a bit of a disaster but I think we all had fun anyway. Letty was a bit stressed trying to skate, which was not alleviated even when we upgraded her to a scooter. Not to mention I can't remember the last time I skated...all in all it was good for some laughs.
GO BYU!! Saturday morning we went to the homecoming parade and had a great time seeing the floats, collecting candy and of course cheering for Cosmo.

Gracie kept trying to sneak candy....she has a little sweet tooth.
Letty loved the parade.
Later that afternoon we went to the grand opening of the Museum of Paleontology. It definitely wasn't grand as far as size goes but was fun to walk around a bit (took a whole 10 min. to get through :) It was sort of crazy around the museum since it was right before the football game and was pouring rain outside. They got lots of people stepping inside trying to avoid the rain.

We then enjoy a $.50 cone from Coney's Frozen Custard. Compliments of a coupon we got from the parade. (Lemon Chiffon)
We topped the evening off with a pizza party while we watched the painful BYU vs. TCU game with Aunt J and Mark.
5 comments:
Sounds so fun! I haven't been rollerskating forever! oh the good ol' nineties when it was hip and in!
Busy day. I'm sorry about the game, but you got to watch it in good company at least.
Your girls are so pretty! So, I had no idea kids our little ones' ages could roller skate already! I'll have to give it a try with James! :)
Taking in the opportunities and doing something different makes for a memorable Saturday! I also viewed the painful BYU game at Robert Lausch's party.
That sounds like it was a blast. I love family filled days. I miss Utah when you talk about cheap things and watching BYU games. Ahh the days. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment