
Making cookies on Isaac's Birthday. We try and do something fun every year and cookie making is usually what Letty picks.

Letty enjoyed most of the pumpkin carving by herself. Gracie got put to bed since she was super grumpy. Plus messy pumpkins, sharp objects and her just don't mix.

Mummy pizzas for some festive eating.

Out little bugs this year! I didn't originally plan to have it work out that way but it turned out to be a nice theme.


A girl gang of trick-or-treaters, a few minutes later we were joined by two more girls for a total of 8 girls 5 and under. They had a blast!

After winning our first tournament intramural football game this week. It is so fun to have intramurals again. Our team name is the "MBA Trophy wives." (Tim's editorial note: Sharla has played spectacularily and it has been fun to watch her.)
5 comments:
Cute cookies, mummies, girls, pumpkins... cute cute! That is so cool you are playing intramural! I am sure you are the feistiest one out there!
I love the mummies. The costumes and girls are cute. So much fun for everyone.
The girls looked adorable!!!!! i love that you play intramural football...fun stuff (makes me miss utah a bit)
The kiddos look so adorable in their costumes - supercute!
The kids looked great. Did you make the outfits? I am a bit jealous that you are on an intramural football team. I wish they had those things else where other than at colleges. It would be a good stress relief to be able to play sports again. You are so creative I love the pizza and cookies. Love ya tons.:)
Post a Comment