Friday was Letty's Kindergarten Program. It was 45min. of five year old entertainment. It gave us a taste of what a typical day/week is like (examples of class time, singing time, etc). She had a solo part that you can enjoy below. Her teacher said during practice Letty came up with her own choreography and she didn't stop her, "that's just Letty" she said. We don't know where the hip shaking comes from :) We started to be embarrassed by it all but then figured it fits with her non-conformist behavior and decided to laugh instead.
T-man perfromed as well this week and you can read about it here http://www.fundinguniverse.com/blog/2010/03/03/a-tale-of-two-entrepreneurs-we-saw-the-best-of-pitches-we-saw-the-worst-of-pitches/
8 comments:
This video is so cute! So much personality!
Adorable! I loved all the hip shakin!
Doesn't she get the hip shaking from Tim?
LOVE IT!
That video was so cute. I am so sad not to have seen it in person. Way to go Letty. I am a very pleased Aunt.
Curly and Lou have watched the video at least eight times and now are singing... "I can spell..." Letty is so hilarious!
hahaha...i love that she's lookin at her hips, like "look at this trick mom." great singing. classic letty that i love so much.
Amberlee made up a jingle: "I can spell Letty, A-dor-able!" And I would have to agree! We also enjoyed Gracie's comments in the background.
Congrats T-man! That is so awesome!
So sweet. She really does have the cutest voice. I am assuming Tim was on the winning team and not the boring one, I hope. That is awesome!
Post a Comment