Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!







Congratulation T-man! We are so proud of you and so happy to be graduating too. We were happy to celebrate with my mom, T's parents, sisters E and her kids, J, and Aunt Kat. Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating T's accomplishment.

Later that evening Letty read this poem.

Graduation 2010

Good job dad, its been a long road
And we’ve all done our best to help shoulder the load.

You’ve done lots of stuff, you've gone out of your way
In things like SVC or OBSA.

I also heard you won the BPC show,
What all this means I really don’t know.

So, that’s great and all, but what really is cool
Is what will come now that you’re all done with school-

Capitol Reef, Lake Powell, and time with grandmas
And lest I forget, more time with you pa!

All these trips get me quite pumped,
But there’s one last thing that has the rest trumped.

After we move to live close to New York
To our house for a visit, will come a stork.

So before the year’s end, Gracie will leave her crib
To make way for the newest wee Lovell sib.


11 comments:

Celeste said...

Yah! Congratulations Tim on graduating!

How exciting that you are going to have another little Lovell baby! Congratulations! What a fun time for your family!

Thanks for keeping us updated! Love your posts!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Tim, I know how good that must feel! :)

Luke and Mel said...

What a fun way to make the announcement! I am so excited for you guys. Hope the move goes smoothly.

Lori and Matt said...

So Cute!!! Congratulations! I am sure going to miss you!

Valerie said...

Congratulations to you both on both sets of news!

Jazzy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a clever little poem and even better news! Best of luck and thanks for all your help this year. Hopefully, we'll see you soon!

Lindsay & Josh said...

What fun news, congratulations! We're sad you guys are leaving, we're actually moving over to your neck of the woods for next school year. We'll miss you!

CL said...

Congratulations on both accounts!

Parke Family said...

Congratulations for all of the exciting news! Good luck on your new adventures!

The Darringtons said...

Congrats on the new arrival and graduating. Way to go Lovells. What a very exciting time for you all. Love ya.

K-Rae said...

Congrats Tim and family!!! So much excitement. I am so excited that I will get to be nearby for the new arrival.