We enjoyed a great three day camping trip to Capital Reef National Park. It was a little chilly but the scenery was beautiful and the company great. We went on a few hikes and T-man and I each took turns going on a day long rappelling hike. This was my first time rappelling and it was scary, I'm not sure I think it's fun yet. The kids had a great time and it was fun to get outside for a while. We went camping with T's Uncle and Aunt and cousins. Uncle D is an expert at rappelling and we enjoyed a trail that he blazed himself several years before. Thanks everyone for a great trip.


Gorgeous
3 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip! I wish we could have come (to CF and Mexico :). Nice pics!
Good job Shar! Cassidy is kind of scary for a first rapell because you don't have a wall to help you for a lot of it. Way to be brave. I'm so glad we got to go too and hang out with you guys.
oh my goodnes.Absolutely beautiful. I can't believe you rapelled! that looked extreme rush of danger and excitement. good for you!
Post a Comment