We enjoyed a fantastic trip to Puerto Vallarta for graduation. The weather was perfect, and a lovely escape from chilly Utah weather. We mostly laid by the pool/ocean and read while soaking up the sun. We enjoyed visiting downtown and a small fishing village. We also went on an excursion to Las Caletas, a remote beach only accessible by boat. Unfortunately the motion mixed with morning sickness didn't make for an enjoyable ride but the Island was fun. We enjoyed snorkeling, kayaking, a nature hike and a nice lunch. We also got to hold a monkey and a parrot! It was a great trip!
7 comments:
you guys are so cute! I love the jumping picture....miss you!
So glad that you were able to do that. Looks like you had a ton of fun. How beautiful!!
Sorry to hear about the motion/morning sickness, though it's nice to know I'm not the only one. :)
Oh, that looks lovely! How fun!
love the photos!!!!! Looked incredible!!!!
You guys are the best. What great memories. I love the the close up of you two by the rocks. Can't wait to see you guys.:0)
I'm glad you guys had a nice relaxing get away. Love the pictures! I'm missing you guys a lot. I wish I could have joined you for the So. Utah excursion. I'll have to call and get the big update soon!
Fun, Fun! Give me a call when you're all settled.
Post a Comment