Monday, July 26, 2010

In case you were wondering...

We decided we are experts at one thing...

Having girls! We will be expecting girl #3 to join us in November.


More info to come on our recent move to the East Coast.

10 comments:

Fowler family said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!!! Cheers to bows and pink!!!

Renee' P said...

Yay! That's awesome!!! Three girls!
I'm excited to have two :)
When are you due?

Briawna said...

Yeah for girls. We love them. And we especially love re-using clothes and other fun girl gear. Sooo much better than having to buy all new stuff. :-) Congratulations.

Sarah Cheney said...

Thats wonderful news! We didn't know that your were expecting! I should have paid better attention to your earlier post. Girls are wonderful and I know having 3 girls at home is what we are probably bound to have too! We miss you guys !

Mesia said...

yeah! that is so awesome! congrats!

Jazzy said...

And really cute girls at that! Congratulations! Sorry I keep missing you online and at the event the other night! Hope to talk to you soon!

Lori and Matt said...

Yeah! You sure make some cute ones! Hope the move went well- miss you!

Chriss said...

yaaaaaaay another adorable lovell girl :) congrats

Celeste said...

Congratulations! That's fun news!

Candida Marie said...

girls are great! and november birthdays are sweet.