Sunday, September 19, 2010

Daddy and Daughters

Friday T-man had the chance to go on a Daddy/Daughter camp out. It sounds like they had a great time! Gracie managed to run around without her shoes most of the time (which is normal around here anyway, a girl after my own heart) and Letty brought Daddy some squirrel bones, yuck! From the sound of it, most of the mom's would be appalled at what transpired there but I guess that is why they have activities like this, nothing like some good ole Daddy time!

Gracie and I have been taking advantage of some nice fall weather and venturing to the park while we can.


Coming home



Worn out and filthy
Gracie and our neighbor/friend Linc.
I love her toothy grin

7 comments:

Anne said...

looks like they had fun!

the harrisons said...

How fun for you that he took both of the girls! That is AWESOME! I think our ward needs to do something like that too :) I miss you friend!

Elizabeth said...

You are making me miss NJ! I miss the parks there--they were the best! It is going to be SOO beautiful there this fall! Enjoy!! <3

K-Rae said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys! I love that letty found squirrel bones. I kinda miss being young and innocent when that sort of thing didn't gross me out. :) I'm glad it was Tim that got to appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Fun campout! Good idea.

Fowler family said...

Daddy Daughter camp out? how fun! I bet that was fun for you too. How are you feeling these days?

Jamie said...

I love the blog! We are so lucky to be your neighbors!