We were very excited to have K-Rae come and visit us this weekend, even though it was too short. We went apple picking and stumbled upon a fall festival in a town called Tewksberry (between that and Oldwick we thought we were in the Shire). She and I then got to attend the General Relief Society Broadcast and afterward we sent her on her way :( K-Rae you'll have to come and stay longer. It was a good weekend.

Apple Picking



Hay Ride

Fall Festival complete with free pony ride

Finally Out! Letty's first loose tooth has been hanging on for quite a while since she was afraid of pulling it out "I'm just a little nervous mom, since it's my first one." But tonight after much wiggling it finally popped out! She is very excited.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations letty! I wish I could have stayed a day longer and been there for the exciting moment. I'll have to talk to you on the phone to hear about the experience.
It was soooo much fun to see you guys! I agree. It was way too short. :( And it was really sad leaving on Saturday night. I'm already looking for another open weekend that I could come again! Thanks for all the fun!!!
Yay, the tooth is out! Was there any tooth fairy payout involved?
looks like fun! congrats on the tooth.
Post a Comment