She also now has a second loose tooth. I can't believe the one is still hanging on but she wants it to come out pain free.
This weekend we had a couple of outings. First we went to the music festival which turned out to be a bust, at least in our opinion. We got there and all of the kids booths were tardy in opening. Once they got going, the bubble booth had made their own bubble solutions out of dish soap and when those big bubbles burst they sprayed and landed in several children's eyes including Gracie. Poor girl, it irritated her eye so much it looked like someone had punched her. They also had three band stands playing at the same time which equaled NOISE. So we left there and headed to the Great Swap which is a wildlife refuge. They were celebrating their 50th year anniversary by having a festival which included free food, crafts, live animal exhibits, face painting, a puppet show and bird releasing. The kids loved it and it was much more peaceful there.

As for Gracie...we have been potty training. She has been doing great except for the last couple of days where she is refusing to sit on the potty so we'll keep at it and hopefully she'll decide it's a good thing.
This weekend we had a couple of outings. First we went to the music festival which turned out to be a bust, at least in our opinion. We got there and all of the kids booths were tardy in opening. Once they got going, the bubble booth had made their own bubble solutions out of dish soap and when those big bubbles burst they sprayed and landed in several children's eyes including Gracie. Poor girl, it irritated her eye so much it looked like someone had punched her. They also had three band stands playing at the same time which equaled NOISE. So we left there and headed to the Great Swap which is a wildlife refuge. They were celebrating their 50th year anniversary by having a festival which included free food, crafts, live animal exhibits, face painting, a puppet show and bird releasing. The kids loved it and it was much more peaceful there.

6 comments:
Yay for Lettie! I hope Gracie is handling the whole day without her sister okay. Good luck with the potty training... I feel for you!
adorable girls...glad school is going well.
I love the lunch-box story. How cute! I'm sorry the potty training hasn't been so successful so far... Good luck with that. I can't wait for an open weekend when I can come visit!
We've been potty training Jeremy too. (I know, he's a little older) He's doing good, we couldn't put any clothes on him for about two weeks but he hasn't had any accidents for a few days. I'm glad that's over with. Good luck with Gracie!
Such cute girls. Palmer does the same thing with his lunch. I think he probably began doing that because he thought he'd have time later to "finish" lunch. So we've had fruit, crackers, half-eaten sandwiches and drinks left in the bag. So fun.
So glad to see pictures and hear what's going on. I need to update with pictures too. Lilly is loving school and eating lunch there too. She wants to buy hot lunch every day though. So far, I've limited her to once a week. I think I make good lunches!
Post a Comment