Sunday, October 17, 2010

Early Halloween

We had our ward Halloween party last night. It was a full house! There were games, dinner, and a hallway "trunk or treat." Here are the kiddos in their costumes.




A lady bug, a dragonfly, and a baby jack-o-lantern
The hallway of candy

We spent Saturday at home for a change playing clean up. After renting a carpet cleaner T-man cleaned the carpets upstairs (we are trying to eliminate possible allergies), I vacuumed the car and cleaned windows. It was also my Dad's birthday yesterday. Happy Day Dad! The last trip we took to CA my parents shared their conversion stories, something I have pondered since. I am grateful for the legacy they started in our family. For them being stalwart members of the Church despite challenges and adversity. Thanks for all of your hard work.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

the girls look so cute in their costumes =)

Unknown said...

Fun fun! Lou is going to be a Lady bug also - but I couldn't find wings, so I had to make them. Where did you find those?

Windybrook Spinner said...

Those have to be some of the cutest costumes I've ever seen. Where did you get that awesome maternity shirt? It's brilliant.

Anne said...

looks like fun...and your belly is killing me.