So we are waiting...waiting for this baby to come. My mom has been here for several days which has been fun, and productive. But also reminds me of why she is here, to help me with the baby. I am still a few days away from my due date, but having the other three early has set some expectations. My feet look like they belong to Shrek and I'm all out of Mylanta to help with the heartburn and I don't want to go and buy more since it will go away once the baby is born. So baby if you are listening we are ready and waiting.
5 comments:
Nothing like the anticipation of waiting for a baby. Hope you have that baby soon and all goes well.
i hope all goes well...this is exciting!
Sweetie! I can't wait to see pictures and hear that she has been born. So nice that your mom could come to help out.
Oh Sharla, I can hardly believe you are at the end already!!! How exciting. It is so hard to play that waiting game though. Try to sleep as much as you can while the little nugget is still inside of you!!!
Your poor little feet! My feet look like that in the summer and I haven't even been pregnant which is ridiculous. I wish I was there and could give you a foot massage. Good luck Shar! I love you!
Post a Comment