Saturday, January 1, 2011

3 weeks

I'm a little behind at posting these pictures since now she is 5 weeks old but wanted to share them anyway.





7 comments:

Parke Family said...

She is so cute! Congratulations. Love the pictures.

Fowler family said...

Sharla, oh my! She is so, so, so, so, cute! i love that one of her with the pink background. You can't get enough of pink with a beautiful baby girl. Congrats!! How are you feeling? Getting any sleep?

Paisley said...

Look at those beautiful rolls! No wonder you wanted to post these while you were here - these are darling. Elaine thinks so too. It was so good to see you!

Anne said...

she's gorgeous! love that naked little body. happy new year!

timandcindyhowe said...

Wow! These are so precious! Beautiful pictures, beautiful blog...mind if I follow? It was nice to see you a couple weeks ago. Your girls are adorable. Hope life in thhe east is treating you well!

Robert Jaynes said...

Congratulations Tim and Sharla! What a great family. Hope the new year finds you well, glad to find your blog!

Robert Jaynes

K-Rae said...

These are darling. I love the back wrinkles and the sleep-smile. I can't wait for my next chance to see you guys!