Tuesday, March 1, 2011

12 weeks

Lately I seem to be a bit behind by the time I get around to posting pictures of baby A (now 14 weeks). I don't know how to have three kids yet. Letty and Gracie both had pictures taken at about 12 weeks in their blessing dress so I figured I better keep up the tradition, so I took these of her.




5 comments:

the harrisons said...

She is so darling! I love these pics shar!

Emily said...

SOOOO cute! Her hair is amazing! I love her little smile

Jamie said...

So cute! The second picture looks so much like Gracie, I think.

Briawna said...

S, seriously? She's is adorable! I miss those little days. Chasing after a 10 month old is fun but not as fun as cuddling with a wee one. Well done! :-)

Unknown said...

darling! I still haven't gotten pics of K - so kudos to you!