My craft bag is my "Mary Poppins" bag. It is my magic bag that appears to be bottomless. I have one dedicated bag for unfinished craft projects (you know the endless "to do" pile), I'm surprised I haven't pulled out a floor lamp yet. Anyway...over conference weekend I finished this fabric Birthday Banner. Yeah, for one down!

8 comments:
So cute! Keep going I want to see what other cute crafts you have.
Really cute! I was totally going to do this project next! Where did you get the pattern/directions? Or did you just create it yourself?
So cute! Just in time for a certain someone's bday... :)
oh, yeah! I have one of those. Oops. I have a closet full of half-finished projects. In the quilting world, we call them WIP's (works in progress). Then I also have a closet full of projects I finished and don't have a place for. I need to pull out this banner.
Great job Sharla! I love it!
Sharla, I love that you posted this. I had totally forgotten that I had even made this. Then when I saw your post, I remembered that I had tucked it away in a drawer. It was perfect timing because when I saw your post, it was the day before Alice's birthday, so I was able to hang it for her special day.
We miss you guys!
very cute...love it!
Yeah! I stumbled into your blog! sorry it took me a year... What a lame friend I am. the girls look beautiful! I'll have to show Lucy... Bubbles is still alive and swimming. we had a baby boy in Feb. I need your address so the girls can be pen pals...
Post a Comment