and now my kids can get to work :) I finished their chore board a few weeks ago. A friend from Letty's class invited us two weekends ago to go strawberry picking. It turned out to be more like strawberry gleaning but it was still fun. Playing in corn
This was a special treat from Baby to T-man :) a nice dollop of spit up after he had her on his shoulders.
A random picture of baby helping me with the laundry.
I LOVE it! I'm going to have to forward this post to a friend of mine here. She is wanting to make a chore chart and wasn't sure how to do the hooks, but your idea is ingenious!
2 comments:
I LOVE it! I'm going to have to forward this post to a friend of mine here. She is wanting to make a chore chart and wasn't sure how to do the hooks, but your idea is ingenious!
Cute everything... except the spit up in the hair. Gotta love baby urps.
Post a Comment