Sunday, August 21, 2011

She did it!

She conquered her fears and finally rode on her own! We are very proud of the hard work Letty has put in to be able to ride without training wheels. She was VERY happy!

An afternoon at the community pool. Baby LOVES the water.
An interesting expression in the middle of a happy squirm
My babysitter while I was making dinner
A lovely and very talented seamstress in our ward is teaching a Mom and daughter sewing class. Letty really enjoys it. She very frequently asks me, "when do we have sewing class?" We have only had one class because our teacher got sick but she should have three more. I thought she was too young to use the machine, but what do I know?




3 comments:

CL said...

Yea for Letty! Yea for swimming! Yea for sisters! Yea for sewing!

Chriss said...

Yaaaaaaay Letty!!!!! I wished i had loved sewing that much when i was young!

Ryan P Giles said...

She looked so proud! Good job Letty!