We enjoyed a fabulous Labor Day weekend in upstate New York joined by K-Rae, visiting church history sites and witnessing the raw and mighty power of Niagara Falls. Completely by Chance Pika and Pato were headed there as well so it made for a mini family reunion.
We visited Sis. Lovell while there and found her to be her wonderful personable and lovable self. True to her calling and in a very thoughtful way she issued challenges to each of us to teach, invite, fellowship and share the message of the Savior. We love our sister and aunt.
Niagra Falls (Canadian side which is by far the nicer side)
Beautiful, Awesome and inspiring Niagara Falls, taken on the Maid of the Mist
It turned out to be a rather hot afternoon, so the mist was refreshing.
Just outside the Sacred Grove, such a beautiful place.
PS. A is now crawling. Watch out world!
2 comments:
Dear Sweet Lady Niece, you are such a darling to have completed Pika's errand for her, and for me. How can I thank you enough for going to all that trouble? What a wonderful friend you are, and I'm so grateful to you for doing it so quickly. I absolutely love that particular Trader Joes item, and can't believe I now have some thanks to you.
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment