Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall is in the air

We have had some beautiful weather here. Now if the mosquitoes would just die and stop torturing my kids it would be perfect.


This is our first apple picking outing. Gracie and Linc.



Cowgirls
Aunt K came to visit last weekend :) it was so fun, as always. We went to a farm that has been here since the 1800's. The kids loved the horse drawn wagon.



This was their second favorite thing there, washing and hanging clothes out to dry. It's too bad we don't do it by hand at home or they would be all over it.
This is what we lovingly call A's "scrunchy" face. I LOVE this face! She makes it when she is overwhelmed with happiness. A is such a smiley happy baby. She amazes me with her contentedness.

I am sad these green boots are too small, this may have been the last time wearing them. Gracie has loved them as well. I wish I could wear a leotard and rain boots.

These girls love each other. They enjoy taking gymnastics together.


1 comment:

Jazzy said...

I got Pen that same outfit A is wearing! Costco? So cute!