Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin

Since Halloween was "rescheduled", yes in New Jersey apparently when you have an emergency you can reschedule Halloween for the following Friday and Sunday, weird I know. We finally got around to carving. Instead of doing all of the pumpkins we did just this one so we could put our own little pumpkin inside.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is adorable! There is no way we could have found a pumpkin here that was big enough for a baby... without driving a long ways to a pumpkin patch. So cute! And very nice pictures.

Amy said...

That is so cute I love it!

Jamie said...

She looks perfect in that pumpkin!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Adorable.

Kevin N. Turley said...

I put Anna in a pumpkin when she was a baby and got in big trouble later on when we couldn't get her out. Cute pictures!

Valerie said...

That is sooooo adorable! I love it!