We've been waiting to move from Corporate housing to another place. Letty hasn't started school yet because we don't have an "address" but... we have found a place and we are scheduled to move in on Friday the 27th! (Keep your fingers crossed that they finish remodeling work in time.) As much as I dislike being a slave to the school schedule I am looking forward to it so we can have some normalcy in our lives. Plus the kids are driving me and each other crazy....too much vacation. We need to get rolling with things and be rid of this limbo state we're in. Here are some pics of life here lately. A couple weekends ago the girls and T-man enjoyed skating at the Royal Pavilion rink. I've never seen so many adults that didn't know how to ice skate. It was really funny as they all crowded along the wall, I wish I would have taken a picture of it.
They had these cute little penguins for the kids to help them skate.
If you're not careful you'll fall right off of the bottom of this slide. Especially if your sister is going faster and pulls you off. Letty had done that to Gracie just after this. After that she stuck to the sides so she could slow herself down.
Nice big sister giving loves.
Sprout loves the geese. She laughs and points and especially likes it when they go bottom up looking for food below.
I don't think England is as worried about liability. They had this awesome zip line also at Queen's Park not too far from T-man's work.
1 comment:
So glad you have found a place to move in to! I would love to see more pictures. The playgrounds remind me of fun ones I have been to in Germany.
Post a Comment