Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Day of School...again

Letty was so so so excited to finally start school.  She loved her first week.  She is somewhat of an American novelty, I'm not sure if there are any other Americans in her school.  Their uniform is the school sweatshirt or plain blue sweater, white or light blue shirts, grey or black skirts or trousers.  I LOVE uniforms, so easy.

5 comments:

Erica said...

Hooray for school!!! Congratulations to everyone. She looks adorable. And I am totally jealous of uniforms. We miss your rad family. A lot.

CL said...

I have always wished we used uniforms here.

Chriss said...

she is living out my dream to be a school girl in England!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Little Peep would literally run screaming from the house if I told her she had to wear tights to school. I think I would agree with her. Letty looks totally adorable. I'm glad she is so happy to be back in school. What a cool experience to go to school in another country.

Becky and Brandon said...

So cute! Kiana misses her uniform.