Gracie went and turned four on us! We celebrated a day early since we moved on her birthday (good thing she is still young enough to not be upset by this). The following day was Sunday so we loaded up into our newly acquired car to head to church. About five minutes later we were heading back home since Gracie got sick all over herself and the car. Poor girl, my friend reminded me that she was sick last year on her birthday as well, stinkin' winter!
We are so blessed to have Gracie in our family! As a four year old we are working on not having a melt down over how our clothes feel especially our underwear and also using the toilet before it's an emergency. One of my favorite things is her amazing laugh. She has had it since she was a baby and I'm so glad it's still around. We were at our neighbors house and the kids were playing and laughing. "Who is that laughing?!?" our neighbor exclaimed. "Oh, it's just Gracie" I replied. She was pretty amazed at her deep, loud laugh.
We love you baby girl!
"Is this how many fingers I am now?"Trying to be a nice sister and put up with the hair brushing. It didn't last too long.
All of her spoils
Random pic of another awesome slide
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Gracie!! That is one intense slide! Which park is that??
Happy Birthday! I know we are late! Mariah loves the pictures and misses her friend. I remember Gracie had a great laugh, I loved listening to Gracie and Mariah laughing they both have great laughs! Miss you all!
Hooray for Gracie! I miss her laugh so much! Sprout is looking older; that's so cute that Gracie let her try combing her girl. I'm glad you are settled in more and can return to a schedule. What a fun experience for Letty.
Post a Comment