T's Aunt and Uncle had a lay over in London for about eight hours on their way to S. Africa and we were delighted to go up and meet them for the day. The girls loved hanging on them and hitching rides and we had fun catching up.
Tower Bridge
Tower of London
Letty begged me to drop her off and let her walk home after returning from a shopping trip. I needed to park the car so I told her to go down to the end of the road and walk back without me. They thought they were pretty hot stuff "being on their own."Our neighbor gave us tickets to the foodies festival here in Brighton. T is holding a pig roast sandwich and a wildebeest burger...yes that's right, wildebeest. This exotic burger stand also had ostrich, buffalo, bison, zebra and some others I can't remember. I must say I'm not a big fan of wildebeest, glad I'm not a lion.
To save ourselves some money at the festival we promised face paint and home. Tim delighted the girls with a bat mask and a flower garland.
pooped out after an outing, I thought they looked so cute.
Gracie was reading to little miss, they both were having a lot of fun.
This little monster loves to stick her hands up the fireplace (we don't use it). We usually keep the door closed but her sisters have trouble remembering that or else you get this. She proceeded to do it again later that day, little stinker.
2 comments:
Even with a dirty face, she is pretty cute.
haha. So cute. It's always fun to hear about your adventures.
Post a Comment