Sunday, October 7, 2012

Last Days in England

One last trip to London...just for now I hope.  On top of St. Paul's.  It was quite the climb up there on tiny staircases and narrow passage ways.
It was a typical rainy day.  England wouldn't let us forget the summer it rained, and rained, and rained.
The favorite Kipling Gardens.  If ever I were to have English gardens they would look like this place.
About to devour some yummy pasties.
A trip to Arundel Castle
The three pigs :) at our neighborhood Stoneham Park
Brighton/Hove Beach.  It was a strange day where the tide was so low we could actually see sand.  It was the only day while we were there that it looked like that, at least that I know of.
A fun girls night out with some awesome ladies from our ward.

1 comment:

Windybrook Spinner said...

I bet you miss it there, but it is good to have you back.