Here are some things that have gone on this month. I am not sure why blogging has been harder for me since we've moved here. I figure I better get some things documented before I really fall off of the planet after this baby comes.
I caught Gracie playing "rocket" after she came home from Preschool with this cute space outfit.
Gracie in her school's "Three Piggy Opera." Her teacher said this class had the best singers that she can remember. They did sound good especially for being 4 and 5 year olds.A very good friend of T's and his adorable family came to visit us overnight. They have four lovely girls that match up pretty well in age to our girls. Lainey and her family came over and we all had a BBQ, it was a great time.
Gracie got to go to Papa Johns Pizza for a field trip. They got to make their own pizzas, a fun time for all.
Letty took some pictures while we had the young men over for a BBQ. I think there was 30 something boys here and leaders. They seemed to have a good time.
Dad got to go and play soccer against Letty during the last practice.
Last game. They like to give out trophies here. I don't think it is necessary to get a trophy for participating especially after every season, that gets to be a lot of trophies. The kids love them of course, I'm not a huge fan.
In our yard practicing for their gymnastics recital
Now these trophies are cool!

No comments:
Post a Comment