Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thanksgiving

I feel so behind in so many things but decided to just plunge in and try and get caught up with blogging.  I'm not awesome at journal keeping so must keep this up so I can at least look back and see what we were doing at a certain time.  I decided the other day to sit and make a master list of the all the things I want to do to feel more organized.  I felt really good after making the list, it let my brain rest from trying to remember everything.  It worked for about a day and then I started feeling stressed again about it all.  I shouldn't be surprised by feeling this way the entire year after having a baby I feel like I can't get a hold of things, I know it will pass but still makes me crazy.  Anyway thought I would post a few pictures from Thanksgiving.  I'm missing some pictures that I saw on Lainey's blog here.

Getting to do some early Christmas traditions.  Making gingerbread men with Grandma.
 Baby enjoying some piano time with Aunt K
 One of his sisters leaving their mark :)
 family bowling fun
 Lyssie and Berry enjoying bowling in their own style
 Pizza Pie Cafe

We had a lovely time and were glad we were able to go and visit.  Lyssie unfortunately threw up on the plane about 15 minutes before we got off but luckily it went into the appropriate "barf bag."  She continued to be sick on the way home poor girl.  I only bring this up because now whenever anyone mentions being sick she says "I got sick on the airplane" and continues to talk about it.

No comments: