Sunday, March 2, 2014

"baba" fairy

So when Letty was little the Paci Fairy came to visit her.  It works like this: All of the pacis are gathered, put in a bag, and the bag is hung outside.  A gift is left in return for the pacis.  The fairy came to visit Gracie as well when she was little.  I was hoping the Paci Fairy wouldn't have to come and we could get rid Lyssie's babas a different way... just because.  But after much questioning/pestering from her sisters about when the Paci Fairy was going to come to Lyssie, we hung them out.  I know she was way to old to have them; it's a bit embarrassing really, but Lyssie breaks a lot of rules and makes us feel like we really don't know a dang diddly thing about parenting.  So, oh well she was over 3 when they finally hit the road but now they are gone.  Lyssie also renamed paci to baba I don't know why or where she got that but now we all tend to say baba.

That is what was left in the bag so then we hit the store
 I love how excited and supportive her sisters are


1 comment:

Windybrook Spinner said...

What a brilliant idea. I wish I had thought of that with Peep.