I cannot get on top of blogging lately so in order to alleviate my stress of being behind I am stuck with doing a month at a time. I thought after school got over life would slow down and it has in some regard but I still find myself tired and busy. So here is the slew of pictures.
Letty was in her first play at school called "Once Upon A Dream" (a Cinderella story) She really enjoyed it after she got over the disappointment about not having a more leading role. Those roles come to find out were reserved for the older students. So fun to be in it with cousins.
Lyssie LOVED her Mommy co-op preschool. These little kids are so cute.
Gracie's first real haircut. She got about 6 inches cut off, it was really long.
What a lucky dude to have such fun big sisters.
Enjoying being outside. Gracie may or may not have rammed her sister after this picture was taken.
Dog pile!
Backyard/low key Easter egg hunt. It was perfect.
We took a kite out on a very blustery day. It kept them entertained for a long time.
We don't often indulge in the ice cream truck (overpriced). Letty had only gotten one once way back when we lived in Spokane. The kids had been begging for months buy from the ice cream man as we could hear it in the neighborhood but never see it. I told them they could get one if it came by our house...poor kids waited for quite a while and nothing. We could hear it but it didn't come into our section. So one day we were driving in a neighboring neighborhood and saw the truck. I zoomed in front of it and flagged it down. I took pity on them since their efforts were in vain the last time and treated them to some new ice cream treats (bugs bunny, pink panther, and strawberry shortcake). They were pretty excited.
Enjoying the fun Phoenix Children's Museum.
They have a fun baby/toddler only room (no shoes allowed which helps it stay a bit cleaner).
This random door does not belong in Phoenix. This is the first one I've seen like it here, a bit secret gardenish. It reminded me of England.

No comments:
Post a Comment