
Letty is her mother's daughter- just the other day as we left the park and she wasn't not overly sold on that decision, she spent some time screaming in the car. After some time she stopped and said, 'Daddy, you're supposed to try to calm me down. Hug me and say "It's okay, Letty."' I don't know that she appreciated me lauging about her comment, but it was at the suprise of her communication and also at the same time being grateful for a wife who naturally, effectively communicates. It's a good thing!
K is now 2 months olds and a whopping 13 lbs. She ranks in the 95th percentile for both height and weight. We continue to enjoy her calm disposition and find great entertainment in striving to make her smile coyly at us.
S has been helping critique my essays for graduate school and lamenting having to leave friends in Spokane.
I will be happy when I don't have to write another essay- ironically the dozen essays I have written are aimed at getting me into MBA school, a goal which will unwittingly bring me more misery from essay writing.
4 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you started it.
Yay! I am glad you joined the blog club. K is darling and so chubby, I have been wanting to see pics of her. I also love your background! Did you design it yourself! Thanks for sharing!
we are just checking in and letter you know we are reading. we may not alway comment but we will read.
Your girls are SO stinking cute. I can't believe how much hair K has. WOW! Hope you are doing well
Post a Comment