The Temple has blessed my life because it makes it so that my whole family can be together forever. My brother Isaac went to heaven just two days after he was born; but since my parents were married in the temple we are all sealed together and I will see him again someday. I love that I can be with my mom and dad, brother, and sister forever.
When I get older I want to get married in the temple. I love coming to church every week and seeing the temple. I can’t wait to go inside. I love the gospel and love the blessings that come from the temple.
When I get older I want to get married in the temple. I love coming to church every week and seeing the temple. I can’t wait to go inside. I love the gospel and love the blessings that come from the temple.
6 comments:
OH, how sweet!!! I love her! I wish I could have been there! David got a letter from her, but hasn't opened it yet. Ben wanted DJ to open it himself.
We wish we could have seen it - I am sure it was great!
She did so awesome! I'm proud of her too. I think all of the Sunbeams are excited for their turns now.
Oh my gosh, she was so cute. Her little voice kills me!!!! I loved her talk and actually had to blink back the tears. You can feel her amazing spirit radiated all over the room!!!!
You guys are all so darling and I can't wait for you to live closer. If you need help moving in, let us know. If not we'll come anyway!
We wish we could have seen it. She is just too cute!
Post a Comment