We are pit stopping in Rexburg for a few days before we go to Provo. We have a couple of events coming up before we will be completely settled. We are going on a family Lake Powell trip for four days and T-man has a five day rafting trip coming up, he returns the day before his orientation starts. Good times! We are in a bit of upheaval right now and having trouble remember where are things are, other than that it's been fun.
After thought...
We managed to go on our last Spokane hike with some wonderful friends before we left.
Colette loves to touch creatures of all kinds.Letty and DJ holding hands...so cute!
6 comments:
Glad you get to have a little fun before you start school. I wish I was going to Lake Powell. Hope you get setteled soon. We miss you guys.
Glad you made it. Wish we could come to Lake Powell. I hope you are coming up to the ranch. If you're not, we'll have to meet up soon. I love that cute picture of you on your hike! Such a photogenic family.
I hate moving. We have done it so many times. I wish you luck. Have fun on vacation and say hello to Idaho for us. What cute kids you have - your baby is just a doll and Colette's hair is so long.
I miss you already...
Shar you don't age! You look great, hope the move isn't totally killing you! Chloe
I hope you are all settled in. How is everything there? Miss you already!
Post a Comment