Letty started taking ballet. She loves it! She may end up in a creative dance class depending on which fits her better but either way she is thrilled. She is also loving preschool and asks me everyday if she is going to school today (she goes on Tue/Thurs).
We enjoyed a wonderful Woodbury reunion over Labor Day weekend. Lots of game time, catching up on everyone's doings and a hike up to Timpanogas caves which are very cool.
Grandpa carried Gracie up the hill, so nice! Cousins, gotta love them!
We got to unpack some of our stuff on Saturday. K-Rae came over for a couple of hours to help watch the kidos so we could move furniture and boxes. It was very helpful. We are feeling better having our clothes hung up in the closet. We realized yesterday we have been living out of bags and boxes for over a month, yikes!
T-mans first week of school went well. This is going to probably be the busiest semester of our lives since his emphasis OB/HR (Occupational Behavior, Human Resource) gets recruited first for internships for the summer. It's crazy we are trying to get an internship so early but it will be nice to know where we are going at the same time.
4 comments:
Letty looks so cute in her ballet costume. AND yay for Kendra! See you soon! I love it that I can say that.
What cute cousins! I'm so glad you guys are around.
oh Jaynee started Ballet too. we miss Letty so much. I thought about her alot and wished she was here for the party. I am glad to hear that you guys are doing good. Sounds like T-man is doing good and that you are seattling in a little bit. That is always the hard part. Anywhere you go people are blessed to know your family!
Alright. I admit it. I am a random blog stalker, but it isn't my fault. Everyone else's links made me do it.
Anyhow, I officially added you to my "blogs I check" list, so expect random comments from me. Looks like your girls are getting sooo big!!
Post a Comment