We had a fun weekend by going to a Halloween party accompanied by Pocahontas and "her" pumpkin as Letty informed me. Costumes were easy this year since I bought them last year at a great consignment sale. The hard part was finding them in our boxes but alas, we had success! I did have a little convincing to do. Letty wanted to be a ghost. A thanks goes to my mom who suggested she be Pocahontas, after that she was sold.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Parties
This week was full of school related events. T-man had several interviews and a couple of tests. Having to get a babysitter three times in one week is too many (thank heavens for K-Rae she is a life saver)! Needing babysitters was a result of attending a company reception and two NAC (National Advisory Committee, whose members donate a lot of money to the school) events.
We had a fun weekend by going to a Halloween party accompanied by Pocahontas and "her" pumpkin as Letty informed me. Costumes were easy this year since I bought them last year at a great consignment sale. The hard part was finding them in our boxes but alas, we had success! I did have a little convincing to do. Letty wanted to be a ghost. A thanks goes to my mom who suggested she be Pocahontas, after that she was sold.

We had a fun weekend by going to a Halloween party accompanied by Pocahontas and "her" pumpkin as Letty informed me. Costumes were easy this year since I bought them last year at a great consignment sale. The hard part was finding them in our boxes but alas, we had success! I did have a little convincing to do. Letty wanted to be a ghost. A thanks goes to my mom who suggested she be Pocahontas, after that she was sold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my goodness. i LOVE their halloween costumes! i shall send a halloween card..(knowing me it will arrive sometimes in the next 3 months to 4 years) lol. i'd offer my nyc nannyhood to you...but unfortunately its a long commute :)
So cute. Letty is beautiful. Yay for moms and their good ideas. Yay too for sister-in-laws who are awesome babysitters. I think the real reason you guys came to the Y was because you were following her. =) I'm glad you are here.
Cute. cute. cute. Glad you survived the week!
Post a Comment