Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Progression
Gracie has started crawling. It is still in the beginning stages but it is a crawl. She is good at a combining things to get where she wants (rolling, sliding, pushing, and sitting) whatever works!
A week and a half ago we headed up to Rexburg since Tim had a little break from school. We met his parents at the river property and had a hot dog roast. It was a little chilly but worth it to be able to enjoy the great outdoors. Letty had a great time learning to skip rocks and hold her own hot dog in the fire.


Grandma helped Letty make yummy pumpkin cookies.
Gracie's new do...littly piggies (Don't mind the extra set in the back).
Just for fun...

As for T-man and I, we are swamped with school activities. I say "we" because the MBASA (spouses association) has tons of activies, more than I can attend. We went on a fun field trip to corn bellies last week (I forgot the camera, I was so ticked!). I also just finished making my freezer meals for a swap we are doing between 10 of us this week. I am going to be making a quilt. I think this is my first traditional quilt. The MBASA is organizing it. The finished product has nine different strips from nine different people. Everyone picks out 6 dark blue fabrics and pieces them together to form a strip and then we will trade. I think it will be really cute and a nice memento. This is the last week of interviews for T-man, YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I adore your daughters' hairdo's. You are so cute. I'm glad you have made some friends. You sound happy.
Oh Gracie is sooooooooo cute and chubby! Love her cheeks!
I can't believe that she is crawling! I remember seeing her right before you left Spokane and she was like 2-3 months old.
Glad that life is going on for you guys.
Hi S. It's Lori Barney here. You guys sound so busy. Although there are times Justin works long hours, I cant even imagine having him back in school. It means that you get to work extra hard too but you are obviously a wonderful and supportive wife. I just cant get over how big your girls are. We still miss having Letty over to play. Katelyn sure loved being little miss mommy to her. Gracie is also as cute as they come. I am glad to see that things are going so well for you guys. Lori
Post a Comment