I have three feet stories. The first is a rather sad and a bit traumatic for Letty. On Saturday there was what they call "gifts from the heart exchange", you can take things you want to get rid of and pick up whatever you want. Everything is FREE! So we decided to go and check it out. We get there, Letty finds some friends and then later comes to me with her shoes off (pretty typical). I inquire about them and she points in the direction she left them. It came time to leave and her shoes were no where to be found. It seems someone thought they were a great find and are now enjoying them. It was all very upsetting to her because usually when you take your shoes off someone doesn't run off with them. Luckily we found a pair of shoes that fit so we could leave, since we had planned to run a couple of errands.
Gracie is discovering her feet can be used for more than chew toys.

Here is Letty sporting my shoes. I remember wearing my moms high heels and loving it.

3 comments:
That is a great picture of Kendra. Those are some great feet stories. I thought smell was going to be involved when I read the title.
Cute pictures and cute stories. I miss you. Sorry I haven't called back yet. Hopefully soon....
That is soooo funny, she sure does love to take off her shoes. How sad that someone took them. Maybe this will cure her of taking off her shoes all the time LOL
I can't believe how big your baby is getting. She is sooooooo cute!!!! Love the cheeks! Miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment