Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program

So for our Primary Program today our Letty had a solo part singing the second verse of "I am a Child of God". She got a little stage fright but made it through. I wouldn't have even gone up to the mic at her age. She was pretty wiggly up there but I think it bothered us more than anyone else. We were proud of her.
It's too bad you can't video sacrament meeting.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

How brave! She looks so much older already than the last time I saw you guys.

I'm with you on taping Sacrament Meeting. The primary program should be an exception.

Parke Family said...

Wow, a solo! Brave girl. I agree with both of you and Valerie. Every time during a primary program or on Mother's day, I think - wouldn't this be great to video tape, or at the very least get some pictures. Oh-well. I think if they allowed it we might actually make it to church early to get a seat on the front row.

Luke and Mel said...

Wow! I am so impressed. I think Lilly would have chickened out for sure. That is awesome. I wish we could have heard it.

Erin McSpadden said...

she looks so big, i would have loved to see her sing, she is such a sweetie!

The Darringtons said...

way to got Letty! We wish we could have been there to see it in person. Too bad with don't all have endless funds.