This little piece of plastic kept her entertained for quite a while...

T-Man enjoyed playing with the cones... between that and the stroller we were being rather delinquent!
Letty and Aunt J making funny faces.

T-Man enjoyed playing with the cones... between that and the stroller we were being rather delinquent!
We spoke in church on Sunday and to persuade Letty from wanting to go up to the stand with dad I told her we would make Christmas cookies. I think she only wants to make cookies so she can sample dough, yummy!
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! Your girls look so great! I am glad to hear that your holiday was a good one.
So cute!!! I would never had thought to put a stroller out on an ice rink but what a great idea. hahaha I bet she loved it!! Too bad they made you stop. What kind of cookies are you making they look yumm!
Ice skating sounds like so much fun right now!
Post a Comment