This week for family night we decided to focus on the "activity" which was bowling. After Letty saw Curious George go bowling she has continually asked if we could go. It turned out to be a fun night topped off with frozen yogurt. I won't disclose actual scores as to not embarrass T-man :) but I came out ahead! (it always feels good to beat T) even Letty beat him hee, hee! He was having a bit of an off night.

Later in the week Letty and I made gak which kept her busy for quite a while. I love those kind of projects. She has relentlessly been asking to make crafts and do activities, so we've been making lots of "things."

5 comments:
We have been bowling twice the last few months and it is so fun!
And doing it from your own home! Yea!
Funny, I have been wanting to try out the gak too. Glad it worked. It doesn't look very messy in your picture.
Cute Colette. Sorry about your bowling loss T-man. I wish I could have been there and maybe I would actually have beat you for once!
That is so funny about the bowling.......Shane and i want to take our kids......I could use the bumpers in the gutter also LOL It’s so nice to see you guys, I am so glad that you blog!!! Letty is growing so big, what a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment